Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kate Moss, a Woman after My Sequined Heart

I love few things in the world more than sequins, Kate Moss and Topshop. Scarlett knows how serious that statement was. So when Kate Moss started doing capsule collections for Topshop, I was her exact target demographic. I am pretty sure that I am going to get the Gold Teddy, because it is adorable in a film noir, I'm too sexy for my own good sort of way.

However, I am undecided on the Limited Edition sequin dress Kate is wearing above. I love sequins to a fault, and how many sequin dresses should one twenty-three year old girl own? One? Two? Seven? Since Kate has recently sprouted boobs, I know it will look killer. DECISIONS!

I am also thinking seriously about the Hawaiian print scarf. Scarlett is probably about to vom, but I go to Hawaii every year, and the black seems to make it really ironic. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment