Monday, October 26, 2009

I Normally Love Website Stylists


Typically, I love what website stylists do. They take all the best trends for the current season, and break them down into 20 pieces or under that will make any girl look super fashionable. This is a job I would love to have! Today, however, Shopbop deeply offended me.

CROPPED CARGO PANTS.
Do you know anyone who would look cute in that, save Jennifer Aniston? Anyone who would fork out $275 for the joy of extra pockets? IN OCTOBER?

HEELED WORK BOOTS.
I may have been willing to forgive the cargo. MAYBE. And then you throw these Kors Michael Kors Lace Up Booties at me. And I want to vomit. There is so much to talk about here, and I'd rather not waste my dying breath on them.

A SEQUINED SHORT SLEEVE SWEATSHIRT
Scarlett knows me best, and she certainly can document my love affair with sequins. I am offended that out of all the gorgeous items available at Shopbop, they decided to recommend a $545 short-sleeve sequined sweatshirt. How, dare I ask, would one wear a piece of clothing that is at once day-level appropriate layering, BUT COVERED in evening sequins?


No comments:

Post a Comment